Sunday 10 April 2011

Experiment #4 - Another Try For A Popular Post


Even though my Glenn Beck post from Experiment #1 didn't generate much in the way of traffic, I'm going to try once more to create a popular post by anticipating what people might be searching for.

This time I'm hoping that a Saturday Night Live post will bring in some traffic.  I know that I often spend some time on Sundays searching Google and YouTube for SNL skits that I may have missed, or wanted to see again.



It doesn't take long for the SNL skits to be taken down from YouTube due to copyright violations.  I'm sure a lot of people will be searching tomorrow and I hope they stumble across my SNL Review post.

Tonight's host is Helen Mirren and the musical guest are the Foo Fighters.  It will be Season 36, Episode 20.  Often referred to as s36e20.  I'll be sure to include that in the post.



A few minutes after the show finished airing I published this SNL Post.

I then posted a couple of comments on some of the review sites in the hopes that they will count as linkbacks.

When I search in Google, my post doesn't seem to be registering.  Once again, I'm afraid that there may be too much competition.  I realize that I'm going to have to learn a bit more about the latest Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to try to get my pages to register on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment