Friday 8 April 2011

Experiment #3 - Link 4 Link


I just did a Google search for "Blog Experiment" and I was pretty happy to see that this site ranked #2...  Out of 27 Million!!!



I was curious who this guy was that claimed to have the "Greatest" blog experiment, so I check out his site.

His blog claims that if I add a link to him, that he'll link back to me.  I have learned that Linkbacks are sites that link back to your blog.  The number and quality of linkbacks that you have is something Search Engines take into consideration when ranking you in their results.

I'm adding a link to his blog (http://thegreatestblogexperiment.blogspot.com/) and hopefully he'll add one back to me.

This was a short experiment, but I am already thinking about a future experiment where we generate a massive number of linkbacks to this site.  Look for it in the near furutre.

No comments:

Post a Comment